Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Pictures - check !!!

Picture night has got to be one of the craziest nights of the entire dance season !!!!  The studio isn't that big and then having 2 areas curtained off for changing plus ALL the dancers and parents.  Insane.  Those photogs are fantastic to keep everything straight. 

Let me think...7 costume changes.  It's a good thing she likes the camera!  She had to get dressed at the studio because we didn't think her tutu for ballet would fit in my car!

I ordered 5x7s of each costume, and the company team in their warm-ups.  I'm going to be re-arranging the living room wall soon!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intentionally did not watch the Red Wings game last night - Randy is a jinx for them!  I can be watching a good game and as soon as he walks in the room - the other team scores.  So we will not be watching game 7 tomorrow night.  Good Luck Guys !!   If they win - they'll only be the 5th team in NHL history to come back from 0-3 and win the round in the playoffs. 


Here is Angel in her comp jazz costume with hair & most of her makeup done. Her response to this? "OMG - I am just TOO adorable !!!".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!