Thursday, May 19, 2011

2/27/09


-0.8 lbs

Damn! I am 0.4 lbs away from 45 lbs!

At 50 lbs, I'll get my next charm for the keychain and at 52 lbs I'll be at 20% of my original weight GONE !!! Those are my mini-goals.

Progress is definitely slowing down, but as long as it keeps going down, I can't complain - espcially since I'm still having issues even after my procedure. The Dr. put me back on the Pill to try to even my hormones out. I was really depressed when I heard that, but I don't have any other choice. And I have to be sure to get plenty of iron so I don't become anemic (you can put 2 & 2 together for that one!)

Hopefully I'll be able to work out a bit tomorrow - if things have slowed down! Either way, I'll be doing some walking since Angel and I are going to check out this store called the Flower Factory in the morning. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!