Thursday, May 19, 2011

5/29/09

+0.6 lbs

That's not the way I wanted to see the scale move, but I'll have to deal. I still hadn't been journalling and things obviously got away from me.

There are 2 factors I've noticed that are serious issues. First, I've lost my motivation. I guess I need to set some goals in stone. Right now, I'm just going along for the ride - I don't have an end in sight. Second, I caught myself eating at work because I've been bored. I know I can do something about my motivation, but I don't quite know what to do about the boredom. Obviously I am doing something right now, because I'm posting this while at work. But the rest of the time will take some big time will power. I caught myself this morning thinking about food around 10 and I'd had a bagel and a Coke Zero when I got here at 7:30. I realized I really wasn't hungry, I just needed something to engage my brain. Once I distracted myself, I was fine and I had lunch at 11:15ish.

So today, I'm back on the wagon. I'm making sure I'm journalling and actually looking up the points for the food I'm eating. I need to be sure to keep doing this - when I don't is when I have the gains.

Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!