Friday, May 20, 2011

10/11/09


-0.6 lbs   211.2 lbs

So yet again, I'm down to my lowest weight so far.  I'm going to start also posting what my result was, instead of just the loss / gain. 

I wasn't abe to get in Thursday to the meeting, so I stayed for the one on Saturday.  I'm not crazy about that particular leader, but she had a good point.  She suggested trying to get at least 2 activity points a couple times a week and that will help with that weight loss.  I know I've really been slacking in the exercise department.  I meant to get out so many times with Jack this summer and walk, but that didn't happen.  Anfd I don't even know why!  I blinked and summer was gone.  I'm going to have to get my DVDs back out since it's supposed to be an especially crappy winter. 

I wonder how many APs are in building a coffin??  That's what Angel and I did today.

So that's what I'm going to work on this week - getting in those extra APs. 

 Leaf Pile 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!