Thursday, May 19, 2011

4/24/09

-0.8 lbs

That was a lot better than I expected! Guess I was just happy to see a loss.

Also, that took me below 52 lbs, which is officially 20% of my starting weight. That's pretty groovy.

Good news, tho - Randy told me he wants me to stop buying regular Coke at the grocery store!!! I switched to Coke Zero, which is (go figure) ZERO points. It has a slightly different taste than regular Coke, but I got used to it pretty quickly. So he's going to try to lighten his load, too!

I told him when I started WW that I was not going to cook different meals for everyone, so him & Angel are stuck eating what I eat. Granted that always hasn't worked out as well as I hoped (some recipes didn't turn out like I expected) but they have humored me and have had more variety in their meals that what we used to have.

I'm so glad that I don't feel the need to drink while watching the hockey games!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!