Thursday, May 19, 2011

11/7/08


-0.6 lbs

Not as good as I would have liked, but a loss is a loss and I'll take it! I was really hoping to get my next gold star, but I'm 4 sticks of butter away from that! I think I know why I didn't do as well this week. I haven't been figuring out my points for dinner. I'll write it in my journal, but not figure out the important stuff! So my goal this week is to get on the ball.

I took my measurements. I have lost (in 12 weeks) a total of 1 inch off my upper arms, 5.5 inches off my waist, 4.5 inches of my hips and 2.5 inches off my upper thighs. Woohoo!

A girl at work joined WW this week, too. She's doing the online thing. She's got her menu all planned out for the week, so she knows where to order from every day. I personally think it's a lot cheaper & easier to bring it from home! But to each their own. So that makes 4 other people, besides me, who are actively trying to lose weight. Michelle & Judy had been on the program before. I don't think they're going to meetings or online, but they know what to do. Rodney also had been on WW years ago with his wife. So he's starting to watch his "figure" and going to the gym at 3 am - what a nut job!! I'm not sure what Patty is doing. Over the summer she was out cutting lawns and doing a lot of stuff outside. I don't think she's doing much now, since I saw her walking by today from the vending machines with 2 bags of chips. She's got a LOT more poundage to lose than me.

So tonight I'm trying this Many Mushroom Soup that I saw on e-tools. I tweaked the recipe a little and used those plain white shrooms & portabella caps, some green onions, a scoop of crushed garlic, thyme, savory seasoning, S&P and I mixed in some cooked rice. It's simmering right now, and it smells really good! It made 4 servings, so I'm going to freeze some to take to work. I think it's 3 points per serving, too!

Anyway, tomorrow is one of the craft shows that I always go to with Mom & sisters. It's a lot of fun, lots of walking! So activity points, here I come! By the way, I decided my pedometer is useless. I guess I don't walk hard enough to make my steps register. I walked twice around the entire building at work and it said I only took 44 steps. The third time I went around, I tapped it every time my left foot hit the ground, and that helped. But it was annoying!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!