Thursday, May 19, 2011

1/2/09

Happy New Year!

-1.0 lbs

I can't guarantee how accurate the scale is that I have - it's pretty old and it hasn't been used in I don't know how long. But I'll take that reading, since it means that I survived the holidays without killing all my efforts to lose weight. :D

I won't be going in to a meeting to weigh in officially until this Thursday, so I have until then to get back on track and start using those new "Walk Slim" DVDs from Leslie Sansome that I got for Christmas.

I know I wasn't 100% on track while I was in Arkansas, but I made a conscious effort to make good choices in what I ate. We went to the catfish place and they offered a grilled option, so I got that, along with a salad and sweet potato. We went to the Olive Garden one night, and I ordered one of their low fat entrees. At the Outback, I got a steak and reasonable sides.

So considering I didn't get very many APs in over the past 2 weeks, I did pretty well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!