Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Z is for Zucchini Recipes


Welcome to day 26 of the Blogging A-Z April Challenge, 2013!  Each day in April (except Sundays) I will be posting here, and the posts will be in alphabetical order!  This blog is all about my journey to weight loss / good health & fitness. 

For some shameless self-promotion, I have 2 other blogs in the challenge, too.  Check them out!
Maple Grove Cemetery - Halloween related, but don't worry - no gore.  
Random Ramblings - lives up to its name.  Totally random.

********************
Zucchini recipes all in one place!

Crispy Baked Zucchini Fries

Fluffy Zucchini Bread

Zucchini & Carrot Bread

Zucchini Corn Pancakes
someone try this & tell me how it is!

Baked Zucchini Chips

Zucchini Chocolate Cupcakes

Frosted Zucchini Brownies

Zucchini-tini
I haven't decided if I'd be desperate enough for alcohol to try this.

Lighter Zucchini Bread
I have this one pinned, since I usually make Z bread to send with the hubby when he volunteers for radio support events.  They'll never know it's lighter!

How do you like your zucchini?

2 comments:

  1. These all look so delish! I made zucchini sticks the other day and they were amazing. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love zucchini. I can't wait til I can plant some and eat some.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!