Monday, April 22, 2013

S is for Seasons


Welcome to Day 19 of the Blogging A-Z April Challenge!
Each day in April (except Sundays) I will be posting here, and the posts will be in alphabetical order!  And because I have a wide variety of interests, this blog will live up to it's name.  Totally random and mostly unrelated topics. And lots of pics!

For some shameless self-promotion, I have 2 other blogs in the challenge, too.
Check them out!
Maple Grove Cemetery - Halloween related, but don't worry - no gore.
The Life of Lisa - weight loss / health related. 

*********************
I love living in Michigan where we have 4 distinct seasons.  Each is beautiful in its own way.





And since this is Michigan - you can't forget the rampant growth of these....


And here is a video of changing seasons in Central Park, NYC.

What's your favorite season?


2 comments:

  1. fall is my fave, but i loveexperiencing all four as well, just right =)
    your posts are so vivid & energetic!
    love the quotes & dance pics.
    but those weather photos are amazing!

    happy a to z!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!