Tuesday, April 16, 2013

N is for Naked


Welcome to day 14 of the Blogging A-Z April Challenge, 2013!  Each day in April (except Sundays) I will be posting here, and the posts will be in alphabetical order!  This blog is all about my journey to weight loss / good health & fitness. 

For some shameless self-promotion, I have 2 other blogs in the challenge, too.
Check them out!
Maple Grove Cemetery - Halloween related, but don't worry - no gore.  
Random Ramblings - lives up to its name.  Totally random.

********************

Got your attention didn't I?  heehee!
When I first started thinking about doing the A-Z challenge, I set up a spreadsheet with a column for the date & corresponding letter, then a column for each blog.  I'd jot down ideas and links for things as I thought of them. For some reason I put down 'naked' for today's post and I have absolutely no clue was to where I was going with that topic.

I sure as hell will not post pics of myself in such a state, altho I do confess to enjoying skinny-dipping!

I could talk about naked, unprocessed food.

I could talk about naked furniture.

So here are some almost-naked cartoons from the Oatmeal.





2 comments:

  1. Great hook! lol That cartoon is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard someone say that only men under the age of five can wear a t-shirt without pants. Makes sense to me.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!