Friday, April 19, 2013

Q is for Quotes


Welcome to Day 17 of the Blogging A-Z April Challenge!
Each day in April (except Sundays) I will be posting here, and the posts will be in alphabetical order!  And because I have a wide variety of interests, this blog will live up to it's name.  Totally random and mostly unrelated topics. And lots of pics!

For some shameless self-promotion, I have 2 other blogs in the challenge, too.
Check them out!
Maple Grove Cemetery - Halloween related, but don't worry - no gore.
The Life of Lisa - weight loss / health related. 

*********************
Here are a bunch of random quotes that I found on Pinterest that I like. Some are inspiring, most are not!










I'm probably going to Hell for cracking up every time I see this one!






2 comments:

  1. LOVE these! My favorite one is the alphabet in math...worst idea yet =). But the googley eyes had me giggling like crazy. Now off to glue googley eyes to everything in my home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's another one that cracks me up when I see it. And the Twilight one, second from bottom. Hilarious!

      Delete

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!