Monday, April 8, 2013

G is for Grumpy Cat

Welcome to Day 7 of the Blogging A-Z April Challenge!

Each day in April (except Sundays) I will be posting here, and the posts will be in alphabetical order!  And because I have a wide variety of interests, this blog will live up to it's name.  Totally random and mostly unrelated topics. And lots of pics!

For some shameless self-promotion, I have 2 other blogs in the challenge, too.  
Check them out!
Maple Grove Cemetery - Halloween related, but don't worry - no gore.
The Life of Lisa - weight loss / health related. 

*********************

I love Grumpy Cat!  She is just too stinkin' cute for words!

Her name is actually Tarder Sauce and she lives in Phoenix with her brother Pokey.   She just turned 1 year old, but she has feline dwarfism, so she'll stay tiny.  Other than that, her family says she's a happy, healthy, normal cat. 



 And I think every one has seen her memes.  
I have a whole board on Pinterest that are mostly Grumpy Cat pins. 









She has a website and a Facebook page !!  And she is the newest spokescat for Friskies Cat Food.  They have some hysterical commercials that you can find on YouTube. 


<3 p="">

13 comments:

  1. I know I have seen Grumpy Cat in some humorous animal photos that have circulated the internet. How could you not love that expressive face?! Thanks for sharing Grumpy Cat with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely adore the grumpy cat, she's so cute! And the memes are absolutely brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see some of these and just have to crack up - they're so clever!

      Delete
  3. Adorably hilarious! Thanks for the laughs. Best regards to you both . Ruby.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great phrase - adorably hilarious! It fits her perfectly!

      Delete
  4. I love Grumpy Cat so much!! I haven't seen the videos yet. Guess what I'm doing as soon as I post this comment?! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you see them? I love "will Kitty play with it?"

      Delete
  5. Grumpy Cat is a superstar. Love all this pics :) ERrr but wait, I keep forgetting Grumpy Cat is actually a girl ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not many people know this, BUT Tarter Sauce is my spirit animal. We have a deep and profound connection.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Grumpy Cat. My friends constantly share her memes on facebook, and they're so funny.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!