Friday, April 12, 2013

K is for Kale


Welcome to day 11 of the Blogging A-Z April Challenge, 2013!  Each day in April (except Sundays) I will be posting here, and the posts will be in alphabetical order!  This blog is all about my journey to weight loss / good health & fitness. 

For some shameless self-promotion, I have 2 other blogs in the challenge, too.  Check them out!
Maple Grove Cemetery - Halloween related, but don't worry - no gore.  
Random Ramblings - lives up to its name.  Totally random.

********************

Kale - yummy!


Kale Chips

3 stalks Kale, cut off stem & into bite-sized pieces
couple squirts of olive oil (I have an oil sprayer)
salt & garlic powder

bake at 350* for 30 minutes

3 comments:

  1. Kale chips are good except I would mix them with cheese made with macadamia nuts, red pepper, nutritional yeast and cayenne pepper

    My AtoZ challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. I eat a lot of kale too, and like you I roast it, but I sprinkle it with sea-salt and a 'little' caster sugar. The sweet and salty flavour is magnificent and worth a few extra calories - truly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to try it with something sweet sprinkled on. That's got to be good!

      Delete

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!