Wednesday, April 24, 2013

U is for Under the Sea


Welcome to Day 21 of the Blogging A-Z April Challenge!
Each day in April (except Sundays) I will be posting here, and the posts will be in alphabetical order!  And because I have a wide variety of interests, this blog will live up to it's name.  Totally random and mostly unrelated topics. And lots of pics!

For some shameless self-promotion, I have 2 other blogs in the challenge, too.  Check them out!
Maple Grove Cemetery - Halloween related, but don't worry - no gore.
The Life of Lisa - weight loss / health related. 

*********************
Under the Sea

All of these beautiful photos are from national Geographic.  The link above takes you to the Underwater Photo of the Day gallery.  These are some of my favorites.

Downed plane in the Bahamas

Great White Shark

Grenada - how cool is this???

Sea Anemones

Bahamas

dock remains, Republic of Macedonia

Florida

Tadpoles at Vancouver Island

Stuff like this is why I think nature is the art of God.

And altho I am not a Disney fan (GASP!!), I can't have a topic about Under the Sea without the vocal stylings of Sebastian.

2 comments:

  1. Wickedly cool pictures from under the sea. Thank you for sharing them!!

    Kathy
    http://gigglingtruckerswife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those figures in Grenada have got to be my favorite.

      Delete

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!