Friday, April 12, 2013

K is for Kitties & Kisses

Welcome to Day 11 of the Blogging A-Z April Challenge!

Each day in April (except Sundays) I will be posting here, and the posts will be in alphabetical order!  And because I have a wide variety of interests, this blog will live up to it's name.  Totally random and mostly unrelated topics. And lots of pics!

For some shameless self-promotion, I have 2 other blogs in the challenge, too.
Check them out!
Maple Grove Cemetery - Halloween related, but don't worry - no gore.
The Life of Lisa - weight loss / health related. 

*********************

I'm making a broad stretch for today's topic. 
A bunch of cuteness!

My kitties.....
 Skeeter
7/2000 - 11/2011


Maggie
adopted from the barn 11/2007, passed away 2/2012

Skeeter & Maggie
(he was 20 lbs, she was 7 lbs)

 Chester
adopted from the Michigan Humane Society 7/2002

 Maddie
adopted from the Michigan Humane Society 7/2012
Passionatte Kisses
my sister's horse (aka, my baby girl)

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous horse! What a cutie! Love the kitties too as they are so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My niece is going to be riding Kisses for 4-H this year. She's so flashy and she is a lot of fun to ride.

      I love my furry babies. Chester is draped across my lap right now, purring.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kisses is gorgeous, as are your kitties. I bet you get lots of sandpaper kisses from them! Have fun with A-Z!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do get lots of kisses (heehee) from the kitties. Chester is my loverboy. He likes to wake me up at night by licking my face or grooming my hair. Of course, that usually means he's out of food, but it's sweet anyway.

      Delete
  4. cute cats, beautiful horse.

    Rhonda @Laugh-Quotes.com
    Visiting from AtoZ #41

    ReplyDelete
  5. I came here for "L", but I got hijacked by the kitty cuteness! What a delightful group of animals. Love that picture of Maddie gazing out the window.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! We have a bird feeder out in the back yard and she was watching some action out there.

      Delete

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!