Monday, April 15, 2013

Friend Makin' Mondays - 20 Questions

I have skipped the past couple weeks, but I'm back doing my regular blog-hop called Friend Makin' Mondays with the lovely Miss Kenlie at All The Weigh in addition to my regularly scheduled A-Z Challenge posts.  Jump on over & check out the rest of the posts!


wpid-friend-makin-monday-for-post3-300x179.jpg
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section over at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

Twenty Questions

1. Share something that you enjoy doing when you’re alone. Singing

2. What do you plan to eat next? Popcorn - actually I am eating it right now!

3. When did you first travel on a plane? Where did you go? I'm pretty sure it was when I was a freshman and we went to Hawaii for Spring Break (btw - not fun when you go with parents!)

4. Do you currently have a crush on someone? If so, share a few of the reasons why. My hubby! He is a great provider & makes me laugh & makes me feel tingly inside.

5. List one thing that disgusts you that probably wouldn’t bother someone else. Vienna sausage

6. If you could buy a new car tomorrow (and money was no object) what would you buy?



This is a 2009, but I'd like a Ford Escape.

7. Who was the first person who broke your heart? My ex. When his ratty old cowboy hat is more important (because he told you so) than you & his child, it hurts. Which is why he is now the Ex.

8. If you could spend the night with a celebrity tonight, who would it be? Meh. Can't think of any.

9. Are you a morning person or a night person? Morning person! Family gatherings are fun when sister #2 and I are morning people and sister #1 and various offspring are not. We have this awesome "Happy Good Morning" song and dance we do.

10. What’s your favorite board game? I don't really have a favorite.  Probably Scattergories or Catch Phrase

11. Can you play an instrument? If so, what do you play? Nope. No musical talent whatsoever.

12. What is the last thing you ate? melon & grapes (unless you could the popcorn I'm still nomming.)

13. Do you wear a watch? Nope. I don't like how it presses into my wrist when I'm typing and at work, I type a lot.

14. Do you go to church? We haven't gone for a couple years. Our church combined with another and now holds services in an old movie theater. Hubby doesn't like the fact it went from a family feel to a huge ordeal.

15. Do you ever wish on stars? Yes.

16. Have you ever been on a motorcycle? I've ridden with someone else a couple times, but I've never drove myself.

17. What is the last thing you purchased? hubby & I visited a couple thrift stores this weekend. He picked up a new-ish LED computer monitor and I got a nice Pyrex baking dish with lid.

18. How big is your bed? Queen

19. What size shoe do you wear? Around a 9 1/2, depending on the style.

20. What are you looking forward to most in the coming week? Hmm. Probably taking advantage of the warm & sunshine tonight & going for a  nature walk with the dog at the nearby Heron Rookery. Nothing else exciting is happening this week. Next weekend 4/27 is the next round of dance comps for the girl so it's still fairly calm on that front. 
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!