Wednesday, April 10, 2013

I is for Ice Scupltures

Welcome to Day 9 of the Blogging A-Z April Challenge!

Each day in April (except Sundays) I will be posting here, and the posts will be in alphabetical order!  And because I have a wide variety of interests, this blog will live up to it's name.  Totally random and mostly unrelated topics. And lots of pics!

For some shameless self-promotion, I have 2 other blogs in the challenge, too.  Check them out!
Maple Grove Cemetery - Halloween related, but don't worry - no gore.
The Life of Lisa - weight loss / health related. 

*********************







The following are from the Utica Ice Festival, 2012.












My favorite!  Outside one of the sports bars in town.

6 comments:

  1. Seriously awesome ice sculpture pictures!! Some of those look like buildings instead of ice.

    Have fun with your #atozchallenge posts!

    Take care,
    Dee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them with all the colored lights - they really glow so pretty!

      Delete
  2. Very cool, some people just amaze me with their talent. Lucy from Lucy's Reality

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And they can churn these out so quickly, too!

      Delete
  3. Very cool ice sculptures! However, I am glad I live in AZ where it's not cold enough for them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd like to be in Arizona right now - I'm ready for some warm!

      Delete

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!