Monday, April 29, 2013

Y is for Y U NO......


Welcome to Day 25 of the Blogging A-Z April Challenge!
Each day in April (except Sundays) I will be posting here, and the posts will be in alphabetical order!  And because I have a wide variety of interests, this blog will live up to it's name.  Totally random and mostly unrelated topics. And lots of pics!

For some shameless self-promotion, I have 2 other blogs in the challenge, too.  Check them out!
Maple Grove Cemetery - Halloween related, but don't worry - no gore.
The Life of Lisa - weight loss / health related. 

*********************







Yeah, I had to reach for this one!

1 comment:

  1. I love the Y U No meme. My favourite is forever alone, but I think this one comes a close second.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!