Tuesday, April 23, 2013

T is for The Time Warp!

Welcome to Day 20 of the Blogging A-Z April Challenge!
Each day in April (except Sundays) I will be posting here, and the posts will be in alphabetical order!  And because I have a wide variety of interests, this blog will live up to it's name.  Totally random and mostly unrelated topics. And lots of pics!

For some shameless self-promotion, I have 2 other blogs in the challenge, too.
Check them out!
Maple Grove Cemetery - Halloween related, but don't worry - no gore.
The Life of Lisa - weight loss / health related. 

*********************
The first time I saw the Rocky Horror Picture Show (lost my virginity, if you will), it was a live show at the Meadowbrook Music Festival grounds.  I loved it!  It was a total interactive experience.  But that's for another post.




8 comments:

  1. You have some wonderful pictures on this blog. This morning's were, let's say, different. One of these days I'll have to go back and watch that movie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!

      I've learned that its not as much fun to watch it at home.

      Delete
  2. I love that movie!!! Whenever I play Just Dance 4 on the wii, Time Warp is my go-to song choice. :O)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm, I"m not sure which Just Dance we have, I'll have to go look! I hope they have pairs on that one, since I'd have to fight my daughter to dance it!

      Delete
  3. If pelvic thrusting didn't terrify me, I'd love that song. As it is, Toucha Toucha Touch Me is my favorite RHPS tune.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never been to the Rocky Horror, and actually I've never seen it. I think it's rapidly becoming one of my life goals, though. It seems like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a riot seeing it live. I was able to buy a "Virgin Bag" that had all sorts of things in it. Newspaper to keep the rain off, a squirt gun to make it rain, rice, noisemakers, a party hat, all sorts of fun stuff. And they would tell you on a screen on the side of the stage what you needed to yell or do. It was hilarious. And the people in the audience who dressed up were funny!

      Delete

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!