Friday, April 26, 2013

W is for Wakenings


Welcome to Day 23 of the Blogging A-Z April Challenge!
Each day in April (except Sundays) I will be posting here, and the posts will be in alphabetical order!  And because I have a wide variety of interests, this blog will live up to it's name.  Totally random and mostly unrelated topics. And lots of pics!

For some shameless self-promotion, I have 2 other blogs in the challenge, too.
Check them out!
Maple Grove Cemetery - Halloween related, but don't worry - no gore.
The Life of Lisa - weight loss / health related. 

*********************
Should that be Awakening?  Or maybe we'll go with Waking Up!  Yeah.

It's spring time and nature is waking up!  This is my favorite time of the year, with fall a close second.

Check out the new growth around my yard!
 This is poking up thru the little bit of mulched leaves I left in the flower beds.
 It's probably a tiny maple. 

 Tiger lilies near the mailbox.

 Purple hyacinth and sprouts to the Easter lilies.

 Tulips!

 Lilacs are showing.

 Look how green the lawn is!

 A renegade dandelion already peeking out. 

And the maples are budding!

and check out the moon last night....

I can't wait for warm weather!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I envy you that green grass LOL Our snow has just about done melting. Almost. The grass is still far from green though LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just looked to see where you're from - I'll send some warm & green up there to you!

      Delete

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!