Wednesday, April 27, 2016

#AtoZChallenge - Wearables

My Theme Post

By now, is should not be a surprise that I have a lovely selection of Halloween stuff to wear!


Me & my real witchy sisters at a pub crawl a few years back.
We wore pink because it was a fundraiser for breast cancer. 

I must have bought all these at once, hence the picture of them all together. 

I'm pretty sure this isn't all of my socks, either. 

Moving on...
Go  back to my "T" post to read about Tillson Street!

Excuse the cat hair - it happens around here. 

I like to wear this one at work since nobody ever looks close enough to realize there are skulls on it!




I saw this dragon and the blue spider above at an antique mall and had to go back them because I kept thinking about them!  The dragon is too heavy to actually wear on anything, but I'll find something neat to do with it. 


I look so goth here!
Showing off the skeleton cameo necklace.

 
I like to wear this in the off-season but it hangs at the level to hit the edge of my desk at work.

 I promise I wasn't naked here! 
I found this at the same booth in the antique store as the dragon & blue spider pin, just months later.
I don't normally wear gold (prefer silver) but this is kind of rose-gold.  
I haven't decided to keep this as a necklace, or use it as part of a jewel mosaic art piece that I've been thinking about. 

I have tons of earrings. Love them!  I don't hardly ever wear necklaces or rings other than my wedding bands and US Navy ring, but I do have some!

 Glow in the dark.







 LOL, I wear these to dance competitions, too because they're studio colors. 


I found this at the Ohio Renaissance Festival last October when we went to go visit my brother.  I was able to choose the eye color, so it matches my own pretty closely.  

Do you have any cool H'ween stuff to wear?

 photo http---signatures.mylivesignature.com-54494-124-9BF74C716651145ECAC7EDD1AB729D6B_zpsxkuumtdq.png

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful dragon ring and I love fun socks.

    Joy @ The Joyous Living

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have some skull earrings I made that I wear around Halloween. I love the socks, but then again that's my thing I love to buy the most of. Forget shoes, give me socks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that dragon! I have been looking for a dragon recently; I have it in my head that I want to create a dragon wreath for our front door to hang when our winter wreath isn't up. I don't have a plan other than "dragon wreath" but at least it's a start.

    As for wearable items, I create a Halloween bracelet every year and I have a hawk skull necklace (that I wear all year). Some skull beads. A few pairs of halloween socks. And I recently picked up a skull shirt, but it is sleeveless so I've just been waiting for it to get warm enough to wear!

    Your skull shirt is awesome. I had lunch with a former colleague on Tuesday and didn't realize until the end of lunch that her shirt had skulls all over it!

    Tracy (Black Boots, Long Legs)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!