Monday, April 4, 2016

#AtoZChallenge - Candle Holders

aka the Boney Bunch (but I needed a "C" post)!

Each year in late August, Yankee Candle has a Halloween Preview Party when they put that year's Boney Bunch items on sale.  I follow a page on Facebook that somehow manages to get sneak peeks, so I usually have an idea of what they have.  I make sure I go online first thing that morning and buy the pieces I really want, then got to the mall and see what else might grab my attention.  I don't feel the need to buy every piece like some people do! 
 This was ho-hum online, but I really liked it in real life.

I like the little candy dish better than the larger ones they're carried in the past.

I bought this off someone on the same FB page who was getting rid of their collection.


The Headless Horseman is one of my favorites.




The hearse is a favorite, too.  I'm all about the horses!

I've never had candles in all of these at once, I can imagine this corner would GLOW!

 photo http---signatures.mylivesignature.com-54494-124-9BF74C716651145ECAC7EDD1AB729D6B_zpsxkuumtdq.png

16 comments:

  1. My wife is a candle fanatic, but were rarely see Yankee Candles here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, they must be a US thing. I bet you have some neat things in England that we don't have here!

      Delete
  2. I LOVE this ... even though I rarely burn candles or decorate for the holiday.

    I can't help but smile when I look at all these lovely pieces. SO festive :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't burn candles often, since strong scents give me a headache. I have to find just the right ones. I love how they look, tho!

      Delete
  3. All my candle holders are plain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a few of those, too. Most of the candles I burn are already in jars so I don't really need them.

      Delete
  4. I love your collection! I love candles and candy...what a great C post~
    Now, off to light some candles~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, don't get me started on the candy! That's the danger zone for me!

      Delete
  5. That's a great collection! My favorite candle holder of mine is my Disney Haunted Mansion one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet that one is really cool, too. I'm not big on Disney, but the Haunted Mansion is awesome.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks! It's fun to unpack them every year and look at each one up close again.

      Delete
  7. These are fantastic! I have quite a few Christmas candleholders, but haven't seen many (or any!) Halloween candleholders.

    Tracy (Black Boots, Long Legs)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're out there everywhere. I also have one for a pillar candle that's a purple skull that I got from Target or someplace like that.

      Delete
  8. Lisa! You're making miss Halloween!! Is it the Countdown to Halloween yet?? PS I love that coffin boat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sort of a nice lead up to Halfway to Halloween, isn't it? :) :) :)

      Delete

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!