Tuesday, April 19, 2016

#AtoZChallenge - Pillows & a Plant & another Project


yeah, I'm grasping here!

This is called a "Devil's Backbone" plant - no idea of the Latin names.
Ignore that it's sitting in the bathtub - I went to take the picture and saw how horribly dusty it was, so it got a nice shower. 
This twig gives you an idea of where it gets its name. 

I saw these at the Salvation Army (a wealth of my ideas come from there!)
The images are basically pen & ink on what looks like cardstock, so I was either going to update or draw my own pictures, making them Frankenstein & his bride in one and one of the ladies headless in the other.  I'll have to see how inspired I get....
 photo http---signatures.mylivesignature.com-54494-124-9BF74C716651145ECAC7EDD1AB729D6B_zpsxkuumtdq.png

2 comments:

  1. That is an awesome skeleton pillow! I'd love to get a bat pillow and a zombie pillow. Although I think I'd end up keeping them out year-round :D

    Tracy (Black Boots, Long Legs)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found it at Kmart! They have great Halloween towels & pillows. I can't remember what other ones they had, but I wouldn't be surprised if they had zombies & bats, too!

      Delete

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!