Wednesday, April 6, 2016

#AtoZChallenge - Eats


Of course there is the requisite pumpkin spice everything!



 Thumbs up for these!
Great for dipping in coffee. 




 These are SO GOOOD!


 Had to keep warm while passing out candy somehow!

Bewitched Bread Bowl from a place called Thee Office Pub
To.Die.For.
"A freshly baked sour dough bread bowl filled with a creamy pumpkin, roasted apple and bacon soup.  The hints of allspice, nutmeg and cinnamon will certainly cast a spell on you."

Traditional Halloween dinner at the Love Shaque!

And we can't forget the array of M&Ms!
 Candy Corn
These are crazy sweet! They have the correct aroma, tho.

Pumpkin Spice
These are pretty good. 

Fall Colors
plain M&Ms - can't go wrong there!

 photo http---signatures.mylivesignature.com-54494-124-9BF74C716651145ECAC7EDD1AB729D6B_zpsxkuumtdq.png

12 comments:

  1. I love pumpkin EVERYTHING! Although it has gotten a little crazy, but it's all so good! Fun post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's gotten very crazy! But most of the things that I've tried have been pretty good, so I guess that's a selling point.

      Delete
  2. I love pumpkin...and spice....it is all so very nice. Great post! Stopping in from A-Z.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suddenly I'm craving pumpkin pie - I wonder why that should be?
    Rosa
    @RosaT_Author
    Rosa Temple writes...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, at least pie is easier to find or make than some of these things!

      Delete
  4. pumpkin spice is so good. My favorite is pumpkin spice latte.

    Mary
    #AtoZChallenge E is for Elle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Luckily I just had a pumpkin mini muffin today or I would be super craving some pumpkin spiced something right now. I have yet to find anything in the current birthday cake flavored rage that is appealing. Happy a-z!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you happen to have a Tim Horton's near you - they have some really good birthday cake donuts - complete with sprinkles! I haven't seen it at Dunkin Donuts, tho.

      Delete
  6. Mmmmm, I might have to search out the M&Ms this fall! I've tried the pumpkin spice Oreos, and had a pumpkin spice loaf mix once that was delicious! But most of the time I find the taste of pumpkin spice a bit off. But I love pumpkin pie (with whipped cream, of course!)

    Tracy (Black Boots, Long Legs)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Target seems to be a good one for finding the different flavors of M&Ms. And you can never go wrong with pie!

      Delete

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!