Friday, April 8, 2016

#AtoZChallenge - Ghosts


Can't have a cemetery without ghosts!!
Why, hello!

These guys crack me up.  I have 3 total.


 Safety first!

I iz scareeee!

 This is the "pumpkin pooping ghost"

 This was my first blowmold, and somehow we started calling him "The Union Rep".
Apparently the International Brotherhood of Blowmolds is a thing here.  Local 1031!

Looks like he's going the cha-cha slide!
~now sliiiiiide to the left~

This one hangs from a chain in the tree, so it blows around in the breeze.  
Perfect!

 These little guys are fun, too.  

There's one other ghost I don't seem to have a close up of - he's towards the middle/left holding a JOL in his arms and we call him the "O ghost" because his mouth is open like he's saying "O".  Really original, I know. 

 photo http---signatures.mylivesignature.com-54494-124-9BF74C716651145ECAC7EDD1AB729D6B_zpsxkuumtdq.png

6 comments:

  1. The crypt keeper one is great. Although the one in the car seat is rather funny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Almost everything I bring home gets buckled in, for shitz & gigglez. I drove around with a skeleton in the back seat for 2 months before - and while at the studio, my daughter's ballet teacher saw it and asked if she could borrow it for class!

      Delete
  2. It wouldn't really be Halloween without ghosts! We have one that hangs from our tree, and had one that lit up that we hung in our window. But, it fell one year and then only the top half lit up so we had to get rid of it. Now I'm inspired to get a few more!

    Tracy (Black Boots, Long Legs)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why does it always seem to be our favorite items that seem to get broken and hard to replace??

      Delete

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!