Thursday, April 28, 2016

Skywatch Friday 4/28

 We had a spectacular sunrise in Macomb County this morning!  
I took the dog outside around 6am and all I could say was WOW!
 "Red Sky in Morn, Sailors Be Warned"
(but all we got was some rain)

We finally got rid of all the dead trees out of the yard and we mowed the lawn for the first time last weekend.  Randy captured this little guy and gave him to me so I could safely move him.  Then I noticed he has extra toes on this foot that's sticking out!  
He's got 5 feets!

Linking up at Skywatch Fridays

 photo http---signatures.mylivesignature.com-54494-124-9BF74C716651145ECAC7EDD1AB729D6B_zpsxkuumtdq.png

6 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful sunrise. And a very strange frog, that's quite the amazing find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. J here, of the #atozchallenge Arlee Bird's A to Z Ambassador Team. With love from #azchat - the last for the year.
    My blog's giveaway is still going.
    http://jlennidornerblog.what-are-they.com
    Really great pictures! Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really spectacular sunrise shots!! Weird frog... been hanging around the radioactive waste site??!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, love the colors, beautiful sky capture. Cute frog. Happy Friday, enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!