Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Explore Detroit - D #atozchallenge

Come along with me and explore the beauty & general awesomeness of Detroit, A to Z !

Today we'll experience some culture!  At the Detroit Institute of Arts, you can currently see the "Baseball at the DIA" exhibit, with memorabilia from the Detroit Tiger's 1968 Wold Series win.
There are over 65,000 pieces of art / 100 exhibits to enjoy.
 I haven't explored the DIA since I was a senior in high school - I thinks it's time to go back!
 photo by the Oakland Press

Dequindre Cut is an "urban recreational path" along a former Grand Trunk RR line.  It features a 20 foot wide pathway and many examples of art & graffiti.  
photo by Camera Jesus

 photo http---signatures.mylivesignature.com-54494-124-9BF74C716651145ECAC7EDD1AB729D6B_zpsxkuumtdq.png

2 comments:

  1. We visited the DIA in 2016. I have a photo of the thinker but from a different angle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, sounds like you could spend a lot of time there. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!