Thursday, September 29, 2011

Dr. Oz's Transformation Nation and WI

Ugh, Thursday are such a hassle!  Home from work for maybe 30  minutes.  Have to take the girl to dance (round 1).  That class lasts an hour.  Pick her up, take her home and then go to my WW meeting.  Rush home from that, throw something together quick for dinner.  Round 2 of dance is 7:45 - 9:15.  Sheesh!

So anyway, I was oddly pleasantly surprised with my .4 lb gain this week.  I was really expecting a lot more!  Between last weekend's birthday party, the family trip to the orchard (evil cider & donuts), dinner for Angel's actual birthday last night at Toby Keith's I Love This Bar & Grill.  Oh, and TOM arrived today.   Yeah, I didn't think it would be pretty, but .4 is OK by me!

Tonight at the meeting they talked about this new health challenge program put on by WW and the Dr. Oz Show.  OK, I am so not hip.  I've never watched his show, but I do have a vague idea of who he is.

Anyway, you try to either get within your recommended BMI or lose 10% before April 9 and then the public votes on your story & transformation and you can win $1 Mil and be on his show !!

Well, according to the quiz, I'm at 33.1% BMI, which is considered obese, so I guess I'll have to shoot for my 10%

You have to fill out an Official Weight Verification Form at the meeting, and then register on his website.  Then you have to take a quiz and complete 7 steps in order to qualify for the contest.   What's funny is that you can't complete the 7 steps until your final official weigh in in April! 

Heck, I figure it can't hurt!

FYI.... because it is that time of year.....

This is a 1 ounce serving of candy corn.  
3 P+.
Just so ya know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!