Monday, September 12, 2011

FMM - All About ME !!

Had a nice lazy weekend.  I should have taken advantage of the nice weather & went walking, but I didn't.  Friday after work I went grocery shopping & then cut the grass.  Saturday was extreme nothingness (and I loved it!!) and yesterday I finished up a couple of my larger Halloween props.  Now - I can't wait to participate in FMM with my new Disqus comment platform!

If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
FMM: All About Me

1. What are your talents? I'm creative & have a good imagination.

2. What is your best habit?  Um. I make the bed every day?

3. If you had to be stuck with someone in an elevator for 8 hours, who would you want it to be?  Alive or Dead?  John Wayne would be awesome!!! 

4. Share one odd fact about you that we’d never know to ask.  My hair used to be stick straight.  Its gotten wavy with age.  But it's still thin!

5. What’s your latest project (work, home, whatever you care to share?)  My Halloween display.  I have a whole blog about it at Maple Grove Cemetery

6. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?  My thin stringy hair. 

7. What do you do in your spare time? Read, blog, walk, make stuff.

8. What is your biggest pet peeve?  Lousy drivers!!!

9. Why do you blog?  So I can talk about what interests me without making my family listen to it all the time.  And I enjoy reading other people's too.

10. Are you tidy or messy?   I confess.  Messy.  I love when my house is neat, but I can never seem to keep it that way.

11. What’s the last song that played on your iPod? The Arrogant Worms - Me Like Hockey

12. Do you cook?  Yeah.  Nothing terribly fancy, but my family isn't starving.

13. Do you like sports?  See #11 - me like hockey!  Especially the Detroit Red Wings. 

14. How often do you read and/or watch the news?  Usually every day.  The hubby likes to watch the news from Canada - which is weird, but they seem to be less biased and more to the point when it comes to world news.

15. Did you stick to your new Year’s resolution this year?  I didn't make one. So Yes!!!

16. What are you looking forward to most in the remainder of 2011?  My 2o year reunion in October, the girl getting back into competition at the dance studio, watching the kids dance for the Thanksgiving Day halftime show during the Lions game.

17. Shoes, sunglasses or handbags?  Sunglasses!  I wear mine as a headband.  Plus my eyes are really sensitive in the sun, so it's good to keep them close.

18. How do you feel about sleeping on satin sheets?  That could be fun.  I think it would also have to be without nightclothes, tho.  And all 3 cats would have to be banned from the room.

19. Do you sing in the shower?  Occasionally & not really songs with words, just LA LA LA type stuff.

20. Describe yourself in one word. Unique !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!