Wednesday, June 15, 2011

6/15/11

I'm going to be going to tonight's meeting because I'll be going the Dance Mom Shuttle taking Angel to her dress rehearsal tomorrow.  I'll post about it in the morning, tho.

I really don't know how I've done this week.  I've only gone out for walks twice this week - last Thursday & Saturday.  The weekend was pretty useless - I did get some projects & cleaning done around the house, but nothing terribly phystical.  Monday I had to grocery shop & dance shuttle (and Randy took me out to dinner at Max & Erma's).  yesterday I spent 2 hours in the freakin' dentist chair - again.  And today I honestly feel like crap.  I don't know if its PTSD from yesterday, along with the Motrin 800 I took this morning or what.   So I can't imagine the scale will be good to me.   Oh - and I've only half-heartedly tracked.  Pppft.

This means a different leader tonight, since Carol is on Monday & Thursday.  Should be interesting.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!