Monday, April 29, 2019

#atoZChallenge - Zombies (of course!)

Hi, Welcome to my little corner of the Interwebz! I'm doing a pretty random theme this year - things that make me happy / are guilty pleasures / whatever makes me... ME!

What other word would I use for Z?  

Zombies!
My favorite monster truck.
I even have Hot Wheels versions of it...
The one on the right is the 2015 Halloween edition. 
 Zombie night at the local ballpark. 
 I even have custom painted zombie nutcrackers! 
And a nice zombie plant, too.
 photo http---signatures.mylivesignature.com-54494-124-9BF74C716651145ECAC7EDD1AB729D6B_zpsxkuumtdq.png

2 comments:

  1. I also have other forms of zombies. I use to think they were stupid but the Walking Dead changed my mind about them. In fact The Walking Dead is one of my favourite TV series ever! Congratulations, for surviving the AtoZchallenge this year! Jackie's Bookbytes Letter Z

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, zombies would make sense for your Z word. Congrats on finishing the A to Z.

    Janet’s Smiles

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!