Monday, April 15, 2019

#AtoZChallenge - Noms

Hi, Welcome to my little corner of the Interwebz! I'm doing a pretty random theme this year - things that make me happy / are guilty pleasures / whatever makes me... ME!

I like food.
corn GIF
There's not a whole lot of food I won't eat. And I have tried this stuff and will take a hard pass on it. 

Tofu. Fennel. Green peppers. Purple onions. Excessive (hot) spice. Liver. Sauerkraut. And I'm having a hard time thinking of anything else. Definitely not picky! Obviously - which is why I am a long-time Weight Watchers member. But I digress.

I didn't look for any of the multitude of photos of Spouse grilling in the backyard.  For some reason all food tastes better cooked outside.  We do ALL the meat. 
Bad Brad's BBQ chicken & waffles 
Bad Brad's Pig Candy (and Spouse)
 Khom Fai (thai) apple salad with chicken & cashews & peanut sauce (I'm drooling thinking of this, it's so good!)  and Spouse's pineapple fried rice in the back.
 Texas Roadhouse Peanuts & rolls & adult beverages
 Coconut shrimp from Outback Steakhouse
Khom Fai sampler - chicken satay, spring rolls, seafood rangoons & cucumber salad.  


 photo http---signatures.mylivesignature.com-54494-124-9BF74C716651145ECAC7EDD1AB729D6B_zpsxkuumtdq.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!