Thursday, January 19, 2012

Weigh in day!

I'm actually looking forward to getting on the scale tonight!  Hopefully TOM isn't kicking my butt too badly.  I may not have done to well with my choices last night - I really need to go grocery shopping!  But I filled up on a good salad & had much less of the breaded fish sticks / mac & cheese that the rest of the family had.  And it all got tracked!!

Neat!  I was just over reading Kenlie's blog and she's co-hosting a Healthy Valentine Swap  with  Janna!!  You sign up on either of their pages and you will get matched up with someone to exchange giftys!  I've done something vaguely similar on the HalloweenForum & its a lot of fun. 

Sometimes strangers choose better gifts than family!


Yay!  Go on over & sign up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!