Monday, January 2, 2012

Friend Makin' Monday - 2012

Welcome to the first FMM of 2012!  And because it’s a brand new year, I’m sure you won’t be surprised by this week’s topic: goals. 
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

FMM: Goals for 2012

Oh my.  This will require some thought!  Not all my goals are weight-loss related.

* Try to find the motivation I used to have when it came to tracking!  I'm doing pretty crappy already today - but every single thing has been noted in eTools!
* Get back to listening to my Enjoying Weight Loss CDs. 
* Get my house under control & keep it that way!  I had a nice start today - I had to work, but the girl had dance team practice from 10-12, so I left work, dropped her off at practice, then went home to clean instead of back to work.  I got the Christmas knick-knacks packed away & out to the garage.  Ornaments off the tree.  A bunch of stuff together to donate.  The monthly cleaning cycle ran on my washing machine & the dryer vents all vac'd out. Then still had time to get gas in the car on the way to get her.  I don't know why I get more done when I'm home alone!  But I love it!
*Do some sort of movement at least 3 days a week.  More would be nice, but I'm being realistic.

I think that is a good start for 2012 !!   Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!