Friday, January 20, 2012

Don' wanna.

That was my first thought this morning.  I didn't want to get out of bed.  I sure as hell didn't want to take the dog outside (thermometer said 2 !!!!!) I didn't want to get dressed, you get the picture.  Maggie blew snot on me again this morning.  At least she only got my arm & not my face this time.


 this was me this morning.

I think this is belated PMS.  On the plus side - everyone is staying away from me!!

Laurie is supposed to come over tonight to go watch Angel do her new hiphop dance at the basketball game tonight & stay for dinner.  My house is trashed & I didn't start the crockpot lasagna this morning. 

I had a blonde moment about this darn competition tomorrow.  Coach mentioned letting her know how many tickets we needed so we can all sit together.  Well, the 1st & 2nd place finishers at the comp get to dance at halftime during the Pistons game, so I just thought the tickets were for the game.  Duh.  They're for the comp, too!  But that's OK.  I'm dragging Randy's happy butt with me, so we can get tix at the door & I'll have someone to sit with.  Even tho basketball has more action than baseball or football, I still don't feel excitement watching really tall guys chasing a ball back & forth across the court.

Some happy news - I got a new toy!  I mean, literally!  I have a modest collection of Hot Wheels Monster trucks.  We go every year to watch the real ones, first at the Silverdome and now at Ford Field.   It's a good time.  Randy finds the radio frequencies for production & keeps us updated on what's happening behind the scenes.  Angel scopes out all the boys in the vacinity.  And I get to watch the trucks.

 This is the top of my desk.

I was pretty excited to get an email where you could pre-order a Gravedigger 30th Anniversary Monster Hauler.  A limited edition, scale model Peterbuilt semi & trailer.  SQUEE!!  So I pre-ordered last Firday evening.  Thinking it would be several weeks before getting it.   It was at my house Wednesday morning!

VROOOOOOOOM!
3 of the above Hot Wheels fit in the trailer.

This one is a bit smaller. 
I think it needs a zamboni friend.

I really have no idea why I like large vehicles so much.  I love the Monster Trucks.  I loved being stationed on an aircraft carrier.  I enjoyed watching flight ops.  I work around 18 wheelers.  Guess it's just one of my quirks.

I still get chills & it's been 15 years since I was near this!

So no other real exicitng plans this weekend, other than watching herds of kids dancing for hours on end.  Woo!  I do plan on recording hiphop tonight, so I'll have a YouTube video up sooner or later.

Make it a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!