Monday, January 23, 2012

Friend Makin' Monday - Short Answers

I have to confess that I did not track anything on Saturday!  I spent most of the day at the Palace of Auburn Hills (home of the Pistons) watching herds of girls dance at a competition.  There is not a whole lot of good choices to be had there.  Sadly, our Utica dance teams didn't place, altho I personally thought they did awesome.  But there were some really good teams there. 

Sunday I got back on track.  I tried a Green Monster Smoothie for the first time.  I didn't have vanilla Chobani, so I used plain that I had on hand & tossed in a few frozen strawberries to compensate for flavor.  Just a reminder - red mixed with green makes brown!  So it looked rather nasty, but tasted OK.  I could taste both the peanut butter & strawberries.  And it makes a LOT!!!  Next time I'll try to stay more to the recipe.

If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

FMM: Short Answers



  1. Mac or PC?  I've never used a Mac, so PC.
  2. Do you paint your own nails?  Yes, when I wear it.  I hardly ever do my fingers, but my toes are usually done in summer.
  3. Beach or mountains?  Mountains. 
  4. What’s the title of the book you’re currently reading?  The Border Lord's Bride by Bertice Small.  I enjoy her historical romances.
  5. Do you dance?  I used to all the time when I was in the Navy.  But now the hubby has all the rhythm of a wet noodle, so we never go.  I could try the Just Dance 3 game for the Wii.....  Anyway - my daughter has been dancing since she was 4 - I can't comapre with that!!  I tend to dance goofy in front of her - just to make her laugh.
  6. CNN or Fox News?  Neither.
  7. Do you ride a bicycle?  I have one, but haven't been on it for a while.
  8. Do you get a yearly flu shot?  Yes
  9. Best movie you’ve seen in 2012?  I'm not big on watching movies or going to the theater - so none there.  However, the girl turned Secretariat on NetFlix last week & I was riveted.
  10. Do you prefer to workout at home or at the gym?  I haven't had a gym membership in forever, so at home.
  11. Last airport you were in?  Detroit Metro a couple years ago. Coming back from a cruise, I think. We drive when we go to Arkansas.
  12. Married or single?  Happily married for 5.5 years.
  13. iPhone or Android? neither.  Ask me again in June, tho!
  14. Do you prefer to be in pictures or taking pictures?  I'm usually the one taking pics.
  15. Favorite brand of sneakers?  My last couple pair have been Champion.
  16. Do you like snow?  I live in Michigan - so I guess I have to.  I just don't like driving in it.
  17. Do you have/want to have kids?  I have a 14 year old girl.  I would have liked more, but that didn't happen.  Now I think I'm too old (38) to start over with sleepless nights & diapers.  Little ones are too high maintenance! 
  18. Summer or Winter? I actually like Spring & Fall better.  But if I have to choose - summer.
  19. Do you know how to swim? Yes, love it!  It makes you feel so light & free! 
  20. Do you prefer to shop in store or online?  Depends on what I'm looking for.  Clothes - I have to try on, so stores.  Home decor or gadgets - usually online. 
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!