Monday, January 9, 2012

Friend Makin' Monday - getting to know me!


If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

FMM: Getting To Know You

1) What is one of your favorite ways to spend a Saturday?  Hanging out with the family, maybe doing a geocache or two.

2) List your top three favorite TV shows.   I don't watch a lot of TV.  If I do, usually it is Top Gear, How It's Made and Mythbusters. However,  I really enjoyed watching the TeenWolf series on NetFlix this weekend with the kid.

3) Would you rather be in pictures or take them?  Take them!  There are other family members who are proficient at photobombing, so I don't need to!

4) Why do you blog?  I have 3 blogs of different topics, so they're a way to talk about different things without making my family crazy.

5) Share five websites that you visit regularly
FaceBook
Blogger
Dottie's Weight Loss Zone
WW eTools
various email sites

6) If you could have lunch with one person from your Twitter list who would it be?  I don't twitter.

7) List a few of your favorite snacks.  various 100 calorie snacks, WW bars, and if I'm feeling rebellious, the maple pancake roller thing from 7-11 (at 8 P+, I don't have them often!)

8 ) Do you have a pet? If so, what kind?  A Beagle named Jack, 2 cats (Chester & Maggie) and 3 fish tanks.

9) Which three material possessions would you struggle to live without?  My new laptop, my iPod nano and my biteguard (I grind my teeth at night and will be in horrible pain if I don't wear it!)

10) What’s your favorite drink?  Crystal Lite Strawberry

11) Do you enjoy cooking?  Yes

12) Do you have children? yes, a 14 year old daughter, Angela (Angel)

13) What are your favorite hobbies?  blogging, cross-stitching, geocaching, walking

14) Would you consider yourself to be shy or outgoing? I can be both.

15) If you could change one thing about yourself, what would you change?  My lack of style.

16) Who is your favorite actor/actress?   Ummm.  I don't know really - Simon Pegg?

17) What’s the coolest thing you’ve done this week?   Went to watch Angel dance during halftime at a high school basketball game.  It was the Chieftain / Eagles vs cancer game. So all 4 games (both boys & girls, varsity & JV) the players wore special purple shirts and they all played for someone or in remembrance of someone.   It was very touching.

18) Do you live near your family or far from them?  We live close to all my family in SE Michigan, but my MIL lives in Arkansas.  And I'd move there in a heartbeat if needed!

19) List three of your talents. Uhh, <<blinking rapidly>> umm.  I'm creative.  I have personally made most of my props for my annual Halloween display.  I'm a good speller (without using spell-check!)

20) What is your greatest attribute?  A tie between honesty & loyalty.

Now it’s your turn to share your answers. Don’t forget to go to Kenlie's page and link up in the comments! Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!