Wednesday, April 18, 2012

P

P is for Paleo.

I've heard a lot of people switching over to this way of eating.  Basically, you eat like the cavemen did, back in the Paleolithic era (from about 2.5 million years ago until about 10,000 years ago).  You know, the hunters & gatherers. 

The people I've read about (blogs & friends on Facebook) all swear by this, since you're cutting out all processed food, grains, pasteurized dairy, etc., they feel better, are healthier and so on.

I applaud anyone who can change their entire way of eating like this.  I personally have no desire to try, even if it is intriguing.  Besides, my family would probably mutiny if I tried to get rid of the the Pizza Rolls, Nutella, potato chips and I'd probably be thrown out of the house if I didn't let them order pizza!

So anyway - this is an FYI post, not one that I have experienced personally.



awesome image from Retrospective Caveman
his blog is all about eating paleo with lots of recipes & such.

source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!