Monday, April 23, 2012

Friend Makin' Monday - Q&A

I've been slacking on my FMM's due to the A-Z Challenge - shame on me!



If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section over at:  www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

FMM: Q & A


1. Share one thing that has changed about you since you began blogging.  When I first started blogging, I'd only post maybe once a month, so my posts were novels.  I've learned that posting more often = shorter posts!
2. If you were forced to give up chocolate or potato chips for an entire year which one would you choose to live without? Potato chips. Easy!
3. What’s more attractive?  Without a second thought - uniform!  Maybe that goes back to my Navy days when that's all I saw?
4. If you could be a guest star on a reality show which one would it be?  The only reality show I actually watch is RuPaul's Drag Race, so I would have to choose that.  I think it would be a riot!
5. What is the last meal that you prepared for yourself? Spaghetti & garlic toast.  I promised the daughter I'd make it for her when she got her bottom braces on, since it's fairly soft and she likes it!
6. Is your hair colored, or is it natural?  Colored since my natural color is mud. And I've been showing some silver so Miss Clairol is totally my friend!

7. If you could leave town today and go anywhere, where would you go?  I'm OK with going "anywhere".  I'm not picky!
8. Do you prefer to exercise at the gym, at home or outside?  I haven't been to the gym in years.  So at home or outside.

9. Have you ever asked someone out on a date?  I've asked my hubby out on a date before!
10. How many cups of coffee do you drink on an average day? I usually have it 2 or 3 times a week.
11. Do you pack lightly, or do you over pack?  I usually slightly overpack.
12. What color are your nails now?  They're naked.  But since it is starting to be sandal season, my toes will be done soon.
13. If you could have lunch with one notable (living) person who inspires you who would it be?  Hmm.  I don't' know.  Maybe the former Kate Middleton, since she went from commoner to royalty.
14. Who is your favorite professional athlete? Nicklas Lidstrom - captain of the Detroit Red Wings - I don't care if they got knocked out of the playoffs already!
15. Gum or mints? mints
16. Have you ever eaten crawfish? nope, but I'm not opposed to it.
17. List one or more human characteristics that are a complete turn-off.  Arrogance / snobbiness / bad grammar / bad breath
18.  What is your favorite season?  Spring with Fall a close second.
19. Do you prefer to shake hands or hug?  hug
20. Can you quote lines from Saved by the Bell from memory?  If so, what’s your favorite?  nope, sorry.

Take a few moments to post your answers, then come back here to link up in the comments!
Happy Monday Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!