Sunday, April 1, 2012

A

A is for Activity!

According to my Weight Watcher's eTools - activity can be anything! 

Let me see.....

Aerobics (obviously)
Archery
Ax Chopping
Basketball (both playing & officiating!)
Billiards
Canoeing
Cleaning gutters
Dancing of all styles
Darts
Elder care (during active periods)
Farming (barn cleaning)
Fishing
Gardening
Grooming a horse
Hacky-sack
Hanging sheetrock or wallpaper
Horseback riding
Laying tile, linoleum, carpet or sod
Motorcycle riding
Ocean sailing
Operating a snowblower
Painting a fence or wall
Pushing a wheelchair or stroller
Saddling a horse (I don't see how this counts unless you're saddling 20 horses!)
Scrubbing bathroom / bathtub / floors
Shoveling snow (I know this gives you a workout!!)
Tobogganing / sledding
Washing the car

So there really is no reason not to rack up some activity points while on Weight Watchers - just life give you APs!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi!  I'm hopping over from the A to Z challenge.  I like your theme...good luck with the challenge!

    Donna Martin
    www.donasdays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!