Tuesday, April 2, 2024

#AtoZChallenge - Bones



 #AtoZChallenge 2024 badge B

Welcome to day 2 of the April A to z Blogging Challenge !

I have a thing for skeletons (aka I love Halloween!) so today is 

BONES.

These are random items I have around my house & office. 

These guys hang above my kitchen sink. 

I need to get a candle for this holder.  
His sash says Fatal Attraction
I got this guy from a store in Detroit's Mexicantown called Xochi's
I wrote about it in 2018's A To Z Challenge. 
Excuse the dust!  But he hangs out in the kitchen. too. 
This guy is heavy!  Pretty sure he’s wrought iron, but I bought him as a birthday present to myself a couple years ago and he stands in the bedroom.
This is Walter - my coworkers gifted him to me for my 50th birthday last August.  
People give him some strange looks when they visit my office!
This guy was at Target before I brought him home - he's now hanging out near Walter. 
This guy holds my overgrown plant. 
And I had to get the hand sanitizer holder from Bath & Body Works last year!

And now most importantly - 
Chuck!  

He's been a family staple since 2015 when we took him to Ohio to visit my brother, his story is in the link.   Here he is in Sis1's barn.  Of course he celebrated Easter with us!




2 comments:

  1. Lisa, you must be fun. These skeletons made me smile:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visiting from A to Z. The skeletons indicate creativity, to my way of thinking. Why have the usual decorations? My house is decorated in birds, and that's no where near as interesting!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!