Saturday, April 6, 2024

#AtoZChallenge - Flora & Fauna

 #AtoZChallenge 2024 letter F

Welcome to Day 6 of the April A to Z Challenge

My theme this year is (again) things that inspire and/or entertain me.

I really like nature, so let's look at some! 

The good thing about snow in Michigan is that it fills the potholes!
The sky from my office at work. 
Sis1's neighbor's rooster.
He's so pretty!
Before the Spouse & I bought our current house, we looked at one a couple blocks away and it had an enormous, prefect oak tree in the yard.  Sadly - they just recently had to have it cut down.  The trunk was starting to split and it was becoming a safety hazard for several houses.  I don't know what they did with the wood, but I hope someone with woodworking skills got hold of the trunk because it would have made a bunch of spectacular tables if they filled the splits with colored resin....
I love having crocuses planting in the yard.  They make me so happy with they bloom in the early spring!
I have a million pics of this tree (it was featured in last year's A to Z Challenge, too)
Does the sky fit in this topic?  Why not!
This is a crabapple in my backyard.  This pic is from last spring, but it's getting ready to open up soon!
This dead tree in the back of the yard at work is really interesting. 
Funky 'schrooms!
Lake Michigan from Sault Ste Marie, Ontario




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!