Wednesday, April 10, 2024

#AtoZChallenge - Inspiration

 #AtoZChallenge 2024 letter I

Welcome to Day 9 of the April A to Z Challenge

My theme this year is (again) things that inspire and/or entertain me.


Going back to my H post, where do I get my Halloween inspiration?  

First of all, YouTube.  These are just a very few. 

 Van Oaks Props - he takes everyday items and makes them look so realistic

ShellHawk's Nest - she is a ceramics artist & I love the pieces I've bought from her!

Oak Lane Cemetery - a fantastic display

Cobwebs & Candlesticks - he does a lot of shopping / comparison / Halloweenifying videos 

then there's HalloweenForum and HauntForum

and of course, since I'm located in SE Michigan, we have 

Tillson St in nearby Romeo

and the Clinton Township Haunt Crawl that has a whole list of haunts in that area that are always fun to check out. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!