Saturday, April 2, 2022

B is for Blogging

Hi and welcome to my contribution to the 2022 April A to Z Blogging Challenge!
This is the second of many random things that just pop into my head that I'll be writing about for this challenge.

So yeah - blogging. I started here on Blogger back in 2009.  I was on yahoo 360 before that, and I am 110% positive there was NOT any quality content there, so no loss that I didn't import that over. 

But now, I try to keep my attitude positive and keep the complaining to a minimum.  Nobody wants to read about drama and whining!  I don't anyway. 

However, one of the main reason I started blogging is because I have this unique talent that the middle of my sentences seem to interfere with the beginning of other people's.  It's like no matter what I might want to say, people will either cut me off or talk over me or completely change topics.  But with blogging - I can say whatever the hell I want and nobody can stop me, neener neener!   It would be nice to actually have a conversation with another human outside of a relative, but I'll take what I can get. 

I used to have 3 blogs.  One was about my weigh loss / health journey but I combined it in with this one. It really cut down on the redundancy.  Then my other embraces my love of Halloween. I haven't posted over there recently, since the weather in Michigan this time of year isn't conducive to creating anything!

Oooo - I thought of another good "B" topic!  The Buckstaff Bathhouse!  I've posted about this twice before, so I'll just add those links!
B is for Bathhouse  (incidentally - this is my 2012 A to Z "B" post
Taking the Waters    from 2017 with more pics

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!