Wednesday, April 6, 2022

E is for the 80s!

Hi and welcome to my contribution to the 2022 April A to Z Blogging Challenge!

This is the fifth of many random things that just pop into my head that I'll be writing about for this challenge.

I was fortunate enough to grow up in the ear of MTV when they actually played music!  And in my opinion, 80s rock is the best.

I could have easily put 1000 songs on this post, but I'll keep it short. 

Sammy Hagar - I Can't Drive 55

LA Guns - The Ballad of Jayne

Twisted Sister - We're Not Gonna Take It

I also highly recommend the Twisted Christmas album.  
Two thumbs up!

Motley Cure - Home Sweet Home

Bon Jovi - Bad Medicine

...and of course.....
Def Leppard - Pour Some Sugar on Me (UK version)
It was tough to chose just ONE Def Leppard song! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!