Thursday, August 30, 2012

Get Fit, Feel EPIC


I am taking the plunge into another challenge hosted by the lovely Miss Becky from Weight Wars.


 


Apparently there is a prize involved which is a bonus!  I'm mainly getting in this to get my ass back on the ball and since the challenge starts September, 3 - vacation will be over and I will have no excuses.

So I need to ...
1). set 5 measurable goals
2). take part in Becky's weekly challenges
3). check in weekly and link up on her post
4). GET ACTIVE !

Sounds easy enough!  I checked out her post on goal setting and this is what I've come up with so far.  This may change when I see the actual rules on Monday.

5 measurable goals
     1.  attend a WW meeting every week
     2.  do some sort of exercise 3 times a week for at                     least 30 minutes
     3.  re-listen to a hypnosis session 4 times a week
     4.  look up and try at least 3 new recipes a week
     5.  do at least 15 minutes daily straightening up the                    house (it makes me feel better - mental health counts!!)

So there.  I'm signed up and committed.  I really need this motivation, since I've been so blah about the whole weight loss thing.

Sooooo - WOOHOOOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!