Monday, August 20, 2012

Friend Makin' Monday - Inappropriate Questions

I will drawl back out from under my rock for questions like that!  LOL!

Not much going on - last Monday I took a legit sick day - I was a walking NyQuil ad.  It all hit me while trying to watch the Olympic closing ceremonies (btw - I enjoyed seeing Prince Harry singing & whistling along with Eric Idle from Monty Python!!) and Monday the nausea hit & I just went back to bed.  I even had a hard time getting my thoughts together to email my boss. 

But I'm back to life now. The girl & I went to my sister's to do some horseback riding yesterday.  We rode some trails into town and while I held the herd, Laurie & Angel went across the road to get beverages for us all.  The only real adventure we had was when we discovered that Kisses (the one on the left that I rode) had lost a shoe and we used a rubber horse boot as a temporary measure.  Which worked fine 98% of the time. As we started back toward the barn, she must have stepped on it and pulled it loose, so she did this awesome half rear, half bucking motion until it came off.  She felt like a rocking horse!  It happened one more time right before we left the trail. Once it came off, she settled right down.


Now it’s time for FMM.

If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. Take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section over at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts.

Inappropriate Questions


1. Will you vote in the upcoming presidential election?  yes.  I don't get into political arguments & such but I will vote. 

2. Do you say curse words? I used to be in the Navy and now work around truck drivers, so YES!  I do try to censor my words around people like my Mom & child.

3. Have you ever kissed a stranger? Yes, and I think everyone should do it at some point. :)  (keeping Kenlie's answer!)  but not now, since I don't think the hubby would appreciate it.

4. If you could choose to meet only one fellow blogger in person right now who would you choose? Oh gosh.  Hmm.   Since I'm feeling in a fall mood, due to the cooler temps & hints of trees changing colors, it would have to be Scott, aka Stolloween - it's a Halloween blog and he makes the most incredible things out of paper mache.  And he's another Michigander!

5. What is the most inappropriate pick-up line that anyone has ever used on you?  Hmm, it's been a long time, but I recall sitting at a table in a bar, singing to the song playing and one of the guys at the table announcing that he wanted to kiss me.  O_o  Total deer in the headlights look!

6. Do you sing in the shower?  Sometimes.  It's usually "la la la" type singing.  In the car is a different story - !

7. How often do you get drunk?    Before Angel was conceived & born (she'll be 15 next month) the answer was - every weekend!  After that, I realized that the hangovers were worse than childbirth.  I can't remember the last time I've been seriously drunk.  Nothing really worse than a happy buzz for years.

8. Have you ever been fired from a job?  Nope.  We had a big discussion a couple years ago at my current job as to what it would take to get fired from here. I think it's close to impossible!  One of the drivers was present for the chat & he said he'd backed a truck into the corner of the building and obviously wasn't fired since he is still to this day driving for us!

9. Were you popular in high school?  Nope.  I never fit into one of the cliques and only had a few close friends.

10. Who is your current celebrity crush? Hmm.  I can't say that I have one!  I do appreciate eye candy like Tom Daley (who my daughter is in love with!) and always Johnny Depp.  But I don't think they're crushes.

Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions. Don’t forget to go back and link up in the comments! Happy Monday, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!