Saturday, April 29, 2017

"Y" hair band songs - #atozchallenge


You Shook Me All Night Long
by : AC/DC
1980
album : Back In Black

Your Mama Don't Dance
by : Poison
1988
album : Open Up and Say ...Ahh!

You Give Love a Bad Name
by : Bon Jovi
1986
album : Slippery When Wet

I went thru a stage after high school when I played this album all the time.   
Pretty sure I wore out my tape (yes, cassette tapes!!) that summer after graduation. 
Youth Gone Wild
by : Skid Row
1989
album : Skid Row

 photo http---signatures.mylivesignature.com-54494-124-9BF74C716651145ECAC7EDD1AB729D6B_zpsxkuumtdq.png

4 comments:

  1. LOL your #1 song is my Y also, to be posted in a bit. I've really enjoyed looking at all these bands in their Hair days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of my faves!!! I really love your A to Z :)
    ~Katie
    TheCyborgMom

    ReplyDelete
  3. You shook me all night long...yes. Back in Black is such a great album, and that song. Good choice. Acca-dacca (AC/DC). Go Australia!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, You Give Love a Bad Name... the song that changed the direction of my life. (It established me as a life long fan of Bon Jovi.) I still remember the first time I ever heard it!

    Fun list!

    Visiting from A to Z

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!