Tuesday, April 25, 2017

"U" hair band songs - #atozchallenge

My Theme

I know what this song implies, but I'm still not sure ~how~ they came up with the euphemism.

Unskinny Bop
by : Poison
1990
album : Flesh & Blood

Up All Night
by : Slaughter
1990
album : Stick It To Ya

I still giggle at this one. 
Used to Love Her
by : Guns N' Roses
1988
album : GnR Lies

Uncle Tom's Cabin
by : Warrant
1990
album : Cherry Pie

 photo http---signatures.mylivesignature.com-54494-124-9BF74C716651145ECAC7EDD1AB729D6B_zpsxkuumtdq.png

13 comments:

  1. WOW!Classics, it was nice to go back in time for a while

    A Peice Of My Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait what does Unskinny Pop mean? Man I need to google this I must have missed this way back in my youth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yikes just googled it lol I had no clue!

      Delete
    2. LOL! I can only imagine what that search brought up! I learned that if I'm going to look up something of a questionable nature, I go to Urban Dictionary - there's no pictures!

      Delete
  3. Great collection. Haven't thought of these in a long time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I didn't realize until I was researching songs there was a video for that GnR song.

      Delete
  4. gotta love some of the great screen grabs on those videos :P
    Joy at The Joyous Living: U is for UNIVERSAL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always wonder if YouTube somehow finds the goofiest frame and uses that... :D

      Delete
  5. Great pics! That GNR song always makes me laugh!
    Underwear Models on the blog today :)
    #HotMan Underwear Models

    ~Katie
    TheCyborgMom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I am on my way over to check out YOUR post today!

      Delete

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!