Friday, April 21, 2017

"R" hair band songs - #atozchallenge


My Theme

For my husband & I's 6th anniversary in 2012, we went to see the Rock of Ages concert and then the next day went to see the movie of the same name!  (Post & pics here)
Rock of Ages
by : Def Leppard
1983
album : Pyromania

Rock You Like a Hurricane
by : Scorpions
1984
album : Love at First Sting

Round & Round
by : Ratt
1984
album : Out of the Cellar

Rebel Yell
by : Billy Idol
1983
album : Rebel Yell

 photo http---signatures.mylivesignature.com-54494-124-9BF74C716651145ECAC7EDD1AB729D6B_zpsxkuumtdq.png

3 comments:

  1. We've seen them both as well. Which was your favorite? I liked the stage play better, Tom Cruise just didn't do it for me in this one. Sadly, I'm behind on my A to Z but will be catching up this weekend. I am determined to finish, even if a little late.
    Janet
    N is for Stevie Nicks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were both pretty good, but I think I prefer the stage version more. Both were entertaining in their own way.

      Delete
  2. Love me some Billy Idol! I enjoyed the Rock of Ages movie...not the best movie ever, but it did have some great music :)
    ~Katie
    TheCyborgMom

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!